Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year! Time For A New Project!

I hope your holidays were wonderful and looked beautiful with your darling wreath hung for everyone to see and to admire you're craftiness! I still have mine on my door. I'm thinking it works for Valentine's Day too.

Speaking of Valentine's Day...I have some cute crafts I want to do before then, and I'm totally missing time with my friends. That means it's time for a Cratin' Cuties Night!

Thursday Jan. 27th @ 7:00 p.m.

$25.00 will cover both crafts. Please reserve your spot ASAP!!!

This is what we will be crafting...


Somewhereincraftland






























I will once again provide everything you need to make the crafts, so all you need to do is show up.

See you soon!

6 comments:

Meesha said...

SIGN ME UP!!! I'll get you the money this week.

Becky said...

SOOOO Cute Brig! Dang you pick some good ones! Sign me up too. I will try to pay you this time.. *before* the actual night. ;)

Thanks so much for doing this!!! Love U!

Glenna said...

Sign me up Brigit!

Mark and Maria said...

Can't wait! Don't let me forget to pay you when I see you next! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I just got your email, and was tickled with pink, red and polka dots. HA! love that you made them just like mine, LOVE IT! thanks for the pic.

P.S. nothing funner the a crafting P-AR-TY! jen

Bonnie said...

Hi, you sent me a picture of your love letters and I DELETED the email on accident. I am getting my post ready to share my reader's projects and I would love to add yours. Email me at bonbon251 at gmail.

Thanks!

Bonnie from somewhereincraftland.blogspot.com