Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Hoppin' for another Craft Night!

Hey Cuties...I've missed you!


I have searched high and low and everywhere in between for our next project. I have very high standards to live up to...not just any old project will do.


I have to credit a well known craft DIVA...Miss Martha Stewart, for our next Craftin' Cuties project. Thank you kindly Miss. Stewart!


We are making these darling egg trees!




I don't know if you saw the little bunnies in the tree, but they are so dang cute and so easy!



Wouldn't this egg tree be a perfect centerpiece for any table?
So here are the details....

Craftin' with the Cuties will be Thursday March 31st @ 6:30 p.m. (My house)

The price for this month's craft is $30.00.

Anyone and Everyone is invited. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.

Your spot is not guaranteed until it's payed for and it must be payed for by Monday March 28th..

Thanks so much!

Brigit

Please email me here if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Meesha said...

Very Cute, Brigit. Sorry I won't be able to make it this time around; maybe next time.

Mark and Maria said...

BUMMER!!! Mark and I have a dinner date with another couple. :(
Very cute craft idea though! I will miss you guys that night!